The Maryland Crime Research and Innovation Center (MCRIC) spans a broad range of disciplines and fields of expertise, engaging in innovative research to help keep Maryland communities safe. From the social sciences to engineering, public health to computer science, MCRIC provides world class research to inform crime reduction and prevention practices and policies. The links below provide information about selected MCRIC research projects.
- Using RDS to Identify Human Trafficking Victims in Prince George’s County and Montgomery County
- Drug Traffickers in the Maryland Circuit Court: Their Past, Their Sentences, and Prediction and Prevention of Future Violence
- Trauma, Incarceration, and Black Men’s Health in Maryland
- Stop the Addiction Fatality Epidemic (SAFE) Project Treatment Locator Application
- Violence Diffusion Prediction via Deep Learning
- MCRIC RFP Solicitation Invites Proposals from the Maryland Research Community