Undergraduate Anthropology majors are cordially invited to attend the annual Anthropology Alumni Panel at the Career Development for Anthropology Majors class on Thursday, October 3rd at 3:30 PM. Undergraduate majors will hear from and meet recent anthropology alumni, who will share their experiences. This is a great opportunity to ask your questions and network with experienced anthropology alumni.
Alumni Panelists will include: (additional panelists to be added)
- Alexis Aduba '11, B.A., Regulatory Compliance Specialist, M&T Bank Corporation
- Jennifer Betancourt Gafford '12 B.A., Employee & Labor Relations Manager at Guest Services, Inc
- Sarah Coquillat '11, B.A., Masters Candidate at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice
- Ashley Dickerson '12, B.A., Librarian, Library of Congress
- Karen Middleton '12, B.A., Social Science Researcher, Smithsonian Institution
- Nini Takbeer'18, B.A.
All undergraduate anthropology majors are welcome to attend.
Questions may be directed to Erik Hanson, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Studies: ehanson [at] umd [dot] edu