Start with Strengths is an interactive session to help you identify your talents and leverage them to accomplish goals, collaborate with others, and flourish at work. This session will be faciliated by Katie Conlon, Organizational Development Consultant, Center for Leadership and Organizational Change, University of Maryland
In completing this workshop, you will:
- Learn your Top 5 Signature Strengths through the Clifton Strengths assessment (for you to complete before your arrival to the workshop)
- Explore how a strengths-based approach to work and life can lead to success
- Discover how to better understand and build upon your strengths
- Discuss how to reframe and manage weaknesses from a strengths-based perspective
- Interact & connect with fellow alumni across industries
**NOTE: This is an Alumni Association Member Exclusive Event: All members can register for this interactive event for free! Want to attend this event? Become a member TODAY!
Cost: FREE for members
This event is sponsored by the University of Maryland Alumni Association as part of their 2021 Career Week programming. Click here to view other events offered during Career Week 2021.
For questions, contact Ellie Geraghty at ellieg [at] umd [dot] edu.